Ads, Sidebars, and Games...

Mea Culpa, I liked making by blog's page look busy by adding banner ads, both at the bottom, and on the side. Plus, I learned that being an "affiliate" meant I could earn some money from commissions on sales... and you can really get-rich-quick, according to the affiliates' marketing blurbs.

Well, I've posted some, and taken them down, posted some more, and taken them down... 'cause I learned that they were using pop up/under ads, or were misleading. So, I'm pretty sure the ads I have up now are honest and straight-forward, but if you think otherwise, please comment and tell me what the problem is.

Now, I love the little flag game on the side over there, but I have to admit, I can't remember many flags... so right below the game, I've added a link to a list of national flags. Cheating? How can be cheating... It's helping us learn, right??

And no, I haven't figured out how to use the Chatterbox, but I'll get around to it...

No comments: