And the winner is:

I've been having fun playing around with all the little blogging widgets, but I've been slow to add permanent links other than my own, 'cause I don't want to end up with a list a mile long. So, I'm picky/persnickity/choosy/hard-to-please/dense.

But, I've decided that my first permanent link has to be awarded to: That Blogging Wheelchair, authorified by a blogger extraordinaire, who doesn't let her Quadriplagerism "stand" in the way of her keen sense of humor. Congratulations, Ruth Harrigan!!

I have a lot of physical problems myself, Ruth, but they're dwarfed by my mental ones.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

LOL thanks John! (I am putting a link to your site up on mine.) I'd like to thank ...oops... After watching the Emmy awards the other night, I better stop here or else the music will start playing...

John said...

Thanks, Ruth. I don't get that show, though. I've seen it many times, and I've never seen anyone named Emmy on it.